GROUP MSME PROGRAM
Andhra Pradesh State Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation Limited (APSKWDCL), a Government of Andhra Pradesh undertaking, is introducing the “Group MSME Program” for the Kapu entrepreneurs in Andhra Pradesh. Under this program, a financial assistance of Rs 1,000,000 (Rupees Ten Lakh only) shall be granted to the selected applicants through the prescribed process. This assistance will be for group of 3 to 5 members from the community to set up new MSME enterprises.
The program targets to encourage Kapu entrepreneurs to form groups and setup MSME units as source of livelihood.
This program is applicable for members of Kapu Community of Andhra Pradesh who come together as a group of 3 to 5 members and wish to start a MSME unit in Andhra Pradesh. • 1000 units are proposed to be setup during the financial year 2016-17 through this program. • Under the program the following financial model is proposed- 1. Cost for proposed project will be a minimum of Rs. 2,500,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Lakh Only). 2. A subsidy of Rs 1,000,000 (Rupees Ten Lakh Only) will be provided by the corporation. 3. Beneficiary contribution in term of the margin money for the project will be a minimum of Rs. 500,000 (Rupees Five Lakh Only). 4. The remaining required balance after the subsidy and beneficiary contribution will be availed as Bank loan and it shall be at least equivalent to Rs 1,000,000. (Rupees Ten Lakh Only) • A shelf of projects/activities will be proposed by the corporation, though the applicant can propose any viable projects /activities and it can be considered by the corporation on merits. • The Government would allocate developed infrastructure for the entrepreneurs in MSME parks across the state. Detailed guidelines will be issued in consultation with the Industries department. • In case of the entrepreneurs wishing to setup the unit in their own land, the same will be considered.
- The group of entrepreneurs should consist of 3 - 5 members from the community.
- The group of applicants should belong to Kapu community i.e. the Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari sub-castes.
- All the members of the group must be residing in Andhra Pradesh.
- The income limit for each of the members of the group should be Rs 600,000 (Rupees Six Lakh Only).
- The group should be planning to setup an enterprise in Andhra Pradesh.
- The members of the group should be between the ages of 21 to 50 years of age at the time of applying for the program.
- Any of the members of the group should not be defaulters to any bank or any financial institutions.
- Any of the members of the group should not have availed him/her of any amount under any other Government program for the same purpose.
- The notification would be released in June 2016.
- Eligible groups should fill their application online at the ASKWDCLn the prescribed format.
- The group should upload the scanned copies (in PDF format of min 50 KB and max 150 KB size each) ) of the self attested copy of the following documents for each of the members of the group:
- Income Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority
- Date of birth proof
- SSC passing certificate
- PAN certificate
- Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 50 KB size)
- 6 month bank statements of all the members of the group.
- A brief project report with the financials.
- Self Affidavit (attested by a Govt official) by each member declaring that he/she is not the defaulter to any bank or financial institution
- Declaration from group, with signatures of all the members about arranging the margin money in case of the approval of their candidature
SCRUTINY OF APPLICATIONS
- Scrutinising, short-listing and finalisation of applicants shall be done based on the online application data.
- After receipt of applications, preliminary scrutiny and short listing of the applications will be done by NABCONS, who have been partnered with for this purpose.
- District wise targets will be set and communicated to the district offices by the MD, APSKWDCL.
- Selection committee will be constituted by the corporation for each district separately.
- Committee will be under the chairmanship of Joint Collector-development, General Manager-DIC, LDM, DDM, PD/ED of BC/Kapu Corporation and one representative from NABCONS.
- Selection will be based on the qualification, experience, aptitude, viability of the project, coordination between the group members
- Interview will take place on group basis as it is a group activity and it will be essential to test the amicability of the members of the group and their chemistry.
- Intimation will be sent to the selected groups within one week of the completion of selections all over the state. Interview process should be completed within a month after the initial scrutiny of candidates.
- A waitlist of 100 projects will be maintained by the selection committee.
- Selected candidates or groups will be given one week time to inform their consent.
- After receiving their consent, final list will be prepared by the corporation and selected list will be placed in the website of the corporation
- After this process is completed, selected entrepreneurs will have to undergo a mandatory Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) training programme conducted by NABCONS on behalf of the corporation at specified places for a period of three days.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (EDP)
- There will be a three day EDP for the selected entrepreneurs at district head quarters.
- Topics to be covered in the programme:
- First day: Qualities for a successful Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, managerial inputs, technical inputs for the project, etc.
- Second day: Financial appraisal of a project, Accounting procedures, Taxation and other statutory requirements, Approvals, Registration of the entity, etc.
- Third day: Production and sales issues, Marketing aspects and business development, logistics and transportation issue, HR and IR issues, labour laws, etc.
- All the EDPs need to be completed in 2 months time.
- Once EDP is completed, each group and entrepreneur will be given certification of EDP by NABCONS.
DETAILED PROJECT REPORTS
- Detailed Project Reports will be prepared by NABCONS, as per project requirement, in consultation with the groups.
REGISTRATION OF ENTITY
- Entrepreneurs shall form partnership firm and get the firm registered with appropriate authority.
- An account will be opened for the registered unit.
SANCTION OF UNIT AND RELEASE OF SUBSIDY
- After registration of entity and before release of the subsidy, Executive Director/ Project Director of BC Corporation/ Kapu Corporation shall arrange for the issue of administrative sanctions, and issue of sanction proceedings from District Collector/Chairperson through the APSKWDCL website. (No sanction shall be given outside the APSKWDCL website)
- The group deposits the margin money this bank account.
- The subsidy from the corporation is released into this bank account.
- Joint credit camp will be conducted in selected centres depending on the number of selected candidates and in the joint credit camp Lead bank will be facilitating the process of allotting the entrepreneurs to respective bank branches where the units will be set up.
- Banks will be approached by the entrepreneurs within a week of receiving the EDP training.
- The corporation through NABCONs would assist the entrepreneurs secure the bank loans.
- Application process : 1 month
- Selection process : 2 months
- EDP : 2 months
- Bank linkage : 2 months
- Upon enlisting in this program, the corporation would assist the beneficiaries to register for the following schemes/programs -
- AP State Construction and Other Workers Welfare Board benefits -Premium amount of Rs 12 (Rupees Twelve only) annually.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) – Premium amount of Rs 12 (Rupees Twelve only) annually.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJMY) – Premium amount of Rs 330 (Rupees Three Thirty only) annually.
- The Executive Director/ Project Director of BC Corporation/ Kapu Corporation will ensure the collection of Utilization Certificates from the Banks after the grounding of units, and the details thereof shall be entered into APSKWDCL website and hard copy shall be furnished to Head Office.
- Geo-tagging of the asset will be done through identified partner institutions.
- After the financial year, third party audit of the grounded units / assets will be done at each Mandal / municipality level by the corporation through NABCONS.
- The State Level Committee will consist of the following members-
- For any clarifications or difficulties in applying for the program, applicants can contact the Executive Director/ Project Director of BC Corporation/Kapu Corporation or the APSKWDCL helpline.
- Agriculture and Minor Irrigation Sector
- Agriculture Tools and Implements
- Oil Engines
- Bore and Motor
- Motor and Pipeline
- Submersible Pump Sets and Pipeline
- Agro Based Food Processing Industry
- Bakery Products
- Bedana/Raisin Industry/Seeds Processing
- Cashew/Chironji processing (Dry Fruits)
- Cattle feed procesing
- Charolie making
- Coconut and Areca nut products
- Daliya making
- Fruits and vegetable processing
- Ghani Oil industry
- Groundnut Decorticator (Seeds/Oil Purpose)
- Indian sweets making
- Khava & Chakka Unit
- Manufacture of Mahendi
- Manufacture of Cane-Gur and Khandsari/Jaggery making
- Manufacturing of Chips from Banana(raw)/Potato
- Manufacturing of Food Industry
- Manufacturing of Ice/Ice Candy
- Masala Udyog
- Milk products making units
- Mini rice shelling unit/Rice Mill
- Noodles Making
- Paddy Unit (PCPI)
- Palmgur making and other palm products industry
- Papad Making
- Pepsi Unit/ Cold/Soft Drinks
- Poha Making Unit/Popcorn
- Power Atta chakki/Flour Mill
- Processing of Maize and Ragi
- Production of Ice Box
- Raswanti- sugarcane Juice catering unit
- Soda Mfg. products
- Supari Making Unit
- Vermicelli (Shyarige) Machine
- Animal Husbandry Sector
- Dairy - Buffaloes
- Dairy - Cows
- Egg Business
- Fish Business
- Prawn Business
- Goat Rearing
- Sheep Rearing
- Milk Booth
- Forest Based Industry
- Ayurvedic Medicine Mfg. by forest produce/medicinal plant
- Bamboo and Cane work
- Ban Making Unit
- Basket Making/Bag Making
- Collection of forest plants and fruits for medicinal purpose
- Kath Manufacturing
- Khus tattis and broom making
- Manufacture of Gums and Resins
- Manufacture of Katha
- Manufacture of Shellac
- Manufacturing Pharmaceutical products
- Photo framing - Automatic
- Hand Made Paper And Fibre Industry
- Coir work
- Fibre items
- Handmade Paper/Thermocol
- Leaf cup making
- Manufacture of Jute products (under Fibre industry)
- Manufacture of exercise book binding
- Manufacture of paper cups
- Mat Making
- Mfg. of Leaf Cup-Plates
- Pith work
- Mineral Based Industry
- Black Board/ Slate and Slate pencil/Chalk making
- Blue Metal Jelly (excavation of stone quarries for crushing of blue metal jelly)
- Brick Bhatta
- Cement Blocking
- Ceramic-Dental Teeth
- Clay Grinding
- Cottage Pottery Industry
- Fuel briquetting
- Gem cutting
- Glassed decoration- cutting
- Goldsmith(Jewellery works)
- Idol Making
- Jewellery out of gold
- Limestone Lime shell and other lime products Industry
- Manufacture of Bangles (LAC)
- Manufacture of Glass toys
- Manufacture of Plaster of paris
- Manufacture of gulal
- Manufacture of paints
- Mfg/Processing Marble sheets/Tiles (Simple/Mosaic etc.)
- Mining activities & Trading small stone
- Mud pot Mfg.
- Polishing of Granite Stone Slabs/Granite Crushing
- Silver smithy
- Steam Coal Powder
- Stone cutting
- Utensil washing powder
- Utility articles made out of stone
- Polymer And Chemical Based Industry
- Candle making
- Chappal Making/Shoes Making
- Chemical Industry
- Cottage Match Industry / Manufacture of Fireworks and Agarbattis
- Cottage soap industry
- Detergents and washing powder making (non toxic)
ENLISTING IN OTHER WELFARE SCHEMES/PROGRAMS:
COLLECTION OF UTILIZATION CERTIFICATES:
Note: Until & unless the particulars of the grounded units (UGs) are entered into APSKWDCL website, the grounding process will neither be completed nor will it be accounted for, for achievement of targets.
THIRD PARTY AUDITS
Principal Secretary, BC Welfare
Director, BC Welfare
Managing Director, BC Corporation
Vice President, NABCONS
Managing Director, Kapu Corporation
ANNEXURE – INDICATIVE SHELF OF PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES FOR WHICH COULD BE CONSIDERED FOR THE GROUP MSME PROGRAM
- Leather works
- Manufacture of Bindi
- Manufacture of Essential oils
- Manufacture of Rubber products (dipped latex) Rubber Sheets
- Manufacture of Shampoos
- Manufacture packing items of plastics
- Manufactures of hair oil
- Manufacturing of Poly Bags etc.
- Manufacturing of PVC Shoes
- Manufacturing of Resin & Tarpoline Oil
- Menthol oil
- Manufacturing. of Mosquito Killer etc.
- Manufacturing. of PVC Pipe & other PVC items
- Net Making
- Nylon rope making
- PVC insulated Wire & Cables
- Perfumes Making
- Products out of Rexin PVC
- Rural Engineering And Bio-Tech Industry
- Automobile work
- Air Compressor Business
- Black smithy
- Carved wood and artistic furniture making
- Computer Assembling
- Engineering Workshop
- Fabrication Work
- Foundry Unit
- Gen. Engineering Works (Grilling, painting)
- Imitation Jewellery (Bangles) Making
- Iron grill making
- Iron work
- Manufacture of musical instruments
- Manufacture of Handmade utensils out of brass
- Manufacture of Household aluminium utensils
- Manufacture of Rural Transport vehicles such as hand carts
- Manufacture of Various Material Handling Equipments
- Manufacture of decorative bulbs
- Manufacture of electronic clocks and alarm time pieces
- Manufacture of handmade utensils out of Bell metal
- Manufacture of handmade utensils out of copper
- Manufacture of paper pins
- Manufacturing of Engineering Instruments
- Manufacturing of Machinery Spare Parts/Bearing etc.
- Manufacturing of Mixer Grinder and other House hold goods.
- Manufacturing of Platform scales/ Dharamkanta
- Manufacturing of Screw/Ball Bearing
- Manufacturing of storage batteries
- Manufacture of Steel Grills
- Manufacturing of Instant Sambirani Sticks Packing Material
- Manufacturing of Weighing Machine
- Manufacturing of Barbed Wires
- Manufacturing of Cooler Body
- Manufacturing of Microscopes
- Manufacturing of Mirror /gift Articles
- Manufacturing of Sewing Machine Parts etc..
- Manufacturing of Shutter Locks etc.
- Manufacturing of Trolley of Tractor & Turi Trolley
- Manufacturing of control panels
- Motor winding
- Production of Bumper Plant Protector
- Production of Radios
- Production of cassette player whether or not fitted with Radio
- Production of voltage stabilizer
- Rotary Furnace
- Saw Mill
- Solar and wind energy implements
- Stove wicks
- Tin smithy
- Transformer/Electric Motor Pump/Generators
- Trunk & Peti Manufacturing
- Umbrella assembling
- Welding Work
- Wire net making
- Wood Work
- Service Industry
- Agriculture servicing for sprayers
- Art board painting/Spray Painting
- Auto Service Centre
- Ban Making
- Band troupe
- Barber Saloons
- Battery charging
- Cable T.V. Network/ Computer Centre
- Cell phone and electronics repairing
- Cotton Bed/pillows
- Cycle repair shops
- Dyeing & Raising(Flannel)
- Electronics shop
- Embroidery of Fabrics
- Fruit Business
- HDPE Bag Stitching &Printing
- Herbal Beauty Parlour/Ayurvedic Herbal Products
- Hiring of sound system like loud speaker
- Kamble Weaving
- Mandap Decoration
- Manufacture of Lok Vastra cloth
- Manufacture of Silk clothing
- Manufacture of Cotton clothing
- Mineral Water
- Musical instruments
- Offset Printing & Binding
- Painter/Mfg. of Paints.
- Printing Press/Screen Printing
- Public Transport Service/Rural Transport Service
- Repairs of diesel engines pump sets etc.
- Screen Printing
- Screen Printing in Cotton Textile Fabrics
- Servicing of Electric wining and Electronics appliances and equipments
- Sofa Repair works
- Stationary shop
- Tailoring and preparation of Readymade Garments
- Tea Stall /Confectionary Shop
- Tent House Business
- Thread Balls and Woollen Balling Lacchi making
- Toys and Doll making
- Tyre vulcanising unit
- Vegetable business
- Video & Photo studio
- Watch Repairing
- Xerox Centre
Note: This is an Indicative Shelf of Projects/Activities for which assets could be setup through the Group MSME program. The applicant can propose any viable activity and it can be considered by the corporation on merits.
Note: In the above list, under “C” category, Animal Husbandry Sector, the items Sl.No.1,2,6 and 7
should be processing units of rearing and processing can be considered provided the investment on
processing is not less than 25%