KAPU WELFARE ENDOWMENT FUND SCHEME
Andhra Pradesh State Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation Limited (APSKWDCL), a Government of Andhra Pradesh undertaking, is introducing the “Kapu Welfare Endowment Fund Scheme” for the Kapu Community of Andhra Pradesh. Under this fund, philanthropic individuals who wish to contribute towards the welfare of Kapu community can donate one time or multiple times over a period. This fund shall be utilized in the welfare schemes of the corporation and the donor shall have an option to identify the scheme he wishes to donate for. All donors shall be acknowledged by the corporation for their contribution.
The scheme aims at encouraging benevolent individuals from across the globe for contributing towards the upliftment of Kapu community.
This scheme is applicable for donors from across the globe.
- APSKWDCL shall setup a Kapu Welfare Endowment Fund to receive donations through this scheme.
- APSKWDCL shall call for donations from benevolent individuals for the welfare of deserving persons in the community, which can be through Cheque/Demand Draft/Online transfers.
- The minimum amount of donation shall be Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only)
- The Donor can specify the specific scheme in the Corporation he would like to donate for – which can include development of Kapu Bhawans, Chandranna Vidhyonathi scheme and the Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena.
- Donors donating more than Rs 100,000 (Rupee One Lakh Only) for contribution towards a room in Kapu Bhawan at a particular location shall have a choice to have their name written at an acknowledgement board in the said Kapu Bhawan.
- Donors donating more than Rs 5,000,000 (Rupee Fifty Lakh Only) for contribution towards a Kapu Bhawan in a particular location shall have an option to have the Kapu Bhawan named after him.
- The donations shall be received as part of “Kapu Welfare Endowment Fund”.
- All donors shall receive an online acknowledgement of the donation made, to their email ids.
- The corporation shall maintain the contact details of the Donors and reach out to them for their voluntary support for different areas of development of the Kapu community like Entrepreneurship development, MSME development, Education in India and Abroad, Preparation for competitive exams, Skill Development, etc.
- All donations shall be enlisted online in the corporation website with the donor’s name and amount donated mentioned.
- APSKWDCL shall be responsible for utilizing the “Kapu Welfare Endowment Fund”.
- APSKWDCL shall send an annual progress report covering the details of the fund under “Kapu Welfare Endowment Fund” to all donors.
MODE OF DONATION
- Cheque/DD may be drawn in favour of the corporation.
- Online transfer may be done through the corporation online portal.
- An advisory committee constituting of retired bureaucrats, retired judges, etc as honorary members shall be formed to advise the corporation in the running of scheme.
- For any clarifications or difficulties in applying for the program, applicants can contact Executive Director/ Project Director of BC Corporation/ Kapu Corporation or the APSKWDCL helpline.